Mansur Gavriel’s goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website,
including individuals with visual impairments that use screen readers to view the website.
The website has been manually reviewed by a visually impaired individual and Mansur Gavriel has taken other steps and is devoting resources to promote website accessibility.
If you have difficulty accessing features or functions on this website,
MANSUR GAVRIEL LLC’S POLICY ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
Mansur Gavriel is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website.
This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
Mansur Gavriel commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
- Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG) Level AA. The goal for Mansur Gavriel is to be reasonably compliant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
- Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy.
- Official web pages and associated web-based applications.
Web Page Requirements:
- All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy will reasonably comply with WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
- On a periodic basis, Mansur Gavriel will review its website for compliance with this policy.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. Complaints regarding accessibility of Mansur Gavriel’s Web pages should be directed to email@example.com.
This policy will take effect as of the date of adoption.
Date of Adoption and Last Date Updated:
Adopted: January 7, 2019